Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nate Posts (hope you dont mind Catherine)


Hey Catherine and Friends,

Hope you dont mind me posting here. I have tried blogging and have never managed to get past a few posts. Catherine is keeping up a good thing here so rather then trying to keep up a blog of my own maybe I can tag along and post a few here or there.

Im sitting in a hotel in Atlanta on a business conference. Im wishing I were home with the family eating breakfast for dinner. Being away makes you appreciate what you have. Man I love my family! Anyway I was bored and as I was looking at Catherines posts I wanted to comment on what was going on. I thought I might as well just make this a family blog :)

Here is a picture from the flight to Atlanta. Its amazing to be in the air looking down at how small and insignificant everything seems.

Here is an addendum to things Cody doesnt like to eat. His DINNER and surprising as it seems... Cotton Candy?

2 comments:

Carleton & Robyn said...

Nate-good job on your blog!

Carleton & Robyn said...

This is the funniest picture of Cody. I am smiling right now.