Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Snowbird 2008

We went to Snowbird in July with my family and had a lot of fun! We swam alot, went on the Alpine Slide, the ski lift, and the tram! I also climbed the wall outside the Cliff Lodge, a 20 story building, and made it to the top in just over 9 minutes! That's good for me, last time I climbed that wall it took me almost 30 minutes! It takes my little brother Daniel between 3-4 minutes. My arms were so sore for the next few days! This is me going up the wall and Daniel repelling back down. Yeah, it's a big wall!

Here's Cody having fun in the pool getting tossed around, and Neil and Grandma Watt having fun at the playground, Grandma getting tossed around!

This is Cody and me going to the top of the alpine slide, and coming back down. Luckily there's no pictures of us waiting in the line at the top for an hour! Also brother-in-law Andrew Butcher riding to the top with his daughter Abbi, my sister Angie, her husband Bruce, and son Bradley Floyd, my other sister Kim Butcher with Jaron Floyd, and bringing up the rear, Karlee Floyd, all riding down. Karlee doesn't look like she's having much fun!

Cody went again another day with Nate, my Mom and Dad, definately all enjoying the ride! What was wrong with Karlee's ride?

This is the group in our annual pose outside the condo on the way out, saying goodbye to Snowbird and each other.
Neil needs a haircut.

2 comments:

Zabriskie Family said...

Fun Pictures... I did not know you have a blog! I love to look at new blogs. You have the cutest boys and I am excited to go to the park today. See you soon!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Such fun- cute pictures! Was that you and Nate racing when you skinned everything in the slide one year?