Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Few Fun things in October...

We went with my family on a tracter-pulled hay ride to a pumpkin patch where all the kids got to pick a pumpkin, This was out in west Layton at J & J's. It was alot of fun, untill I tried carying Cody's giant green/very heavy pumpkin and I dropped it, on his head! :( It cracked it, the pumpkin that is, but we still took it home!



They were so fascinated with all the different pumpkins!

Earlier in the month we had fun with the boys at the Ogden Dinosaur Park! They weren't scared at all by the creatures, even the moving ones!


Cody, look out behind you!!!

2 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Cat- welcome back to the blogging world-- I miss you!!

Zabriskie Family said...

Yeah A new post.... Looks like fun, Cody's poor head first Scentsy now a pumpkin ahaha anyways I am glad for a new post you should keep it up.