Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Did I Do?!

For some, who might not have heard, I let my insane friend Emily talk me into signing up, paying for, and training for a session of pure torture, also known as a triathlon. It's the Women of Steel tri, this coming Saturday in American Fork, and i am SO nervous!!! At first I thought if nothing else it would help me loose post baby weight and get me swimsuit ready for our Hawaii trip in 21 days, not that I'm counting down. Any way, I haven't lost weight (which is apparently normal when training for a triathlon, but I have lost inches! :) and now I'm just hoping I will be alive to go to Hawaii! Nate, if I die on Saturday, you have my permission to take any of the widows in our ward, over eighty, in my place.

4 comments:

kristen said...

um ya I could have told that would be insane to do a crazy race like that! I think I am just jealous of people that can do it, so good work Catherine I am so proud! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING! I am also very proud of you for that! HAWAII??? Can I come in your suit case? thanks :) well I love your online and I can keep up with the tanners!

Unknown said...

Catherine to me youve already won. Your running, your biking, your swiming and your beautiful. Thanks for all the hard work despite my lack of support. Im glad I could inspire you by laughing when you told me what you were going to do. You showed me wrong. Good luck with the race! I will be there with the boys cheering you on to the finish. Oh and congrats on becoming a blogging nerd. Now were going to have to fight over who gets to use the computer.

Tukuafu's said...

You are nuts, but that's why I love you! Welcome to the world of blogging.. isn't it sad this is the only way to keep in touch? Good luck on Saturday- you will be amazing! Oh, and I am jealous about Hawaii.. just pick a plumeria flower and think of me! :)

Unknown said...

Cat You are awesome for doing the tri-"crazy"-athalon. I love to see people I care about get healthy and even accomplish something very difficult. Good Job!!

Almost just as difficult becoming a BLOGGER or web-geek like your hubby is a great task. Keep it up. Don't forget to check out our family website at Butcherhome.net I'm updating great pictures. Can't wait to see pics of Hawaii !