Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I love October

It's sad to see summer go, but I love the bright fall leaves! We tried to do some family photos up Farmington canyon's beautiful backdrop. The One that kind of turned out is on the right side of the page as our family photo, but here are some of my favorites:


Candid and more realistic depictions of our boys and us!


The red leaves were really that bright, it was really pretty!

We went with some of the cousins, Aunts and Grandma Watt on a hayride/pumpkin picking excursion at J&J's. So much fun!


Nate took the boys fishing frequently.


HALLOWEEN! I love this holiday, Nate does not. So I made the boys costumes solo, dressing them up according to one of their new favorite shows as well something suitable to their personalities! Thing One and Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat:

Can you see my awesome pumpkin behind Cody/Thing 1?!


I made Baylee this cute Halloween bow/headband to go with this shirt I got at Target. We stayed out of the rain and passed out the candy while Nate took the boys trick-or-treating. They came back soggy but satisfied with their candy conquest. Their fun wigs had shriveled in the rain, and they looked SO funny!

No comments: