Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cody Turns 5!

At the January Sunday dinner with my family we celebrated my Dad and Cody's birthdays:



Jaron had made the cutest map for Cody to follow to his birthday presents!




On his actual birthday Cody had both sets of Grandparents over for his favorite dinner of shrimp shish-ka-bobs, rice and edemame, followed by his request for Dinosaur Train birthday cake! We decorated with his favorite color-green, and he even shared one of his presents with Neil, some tongue-color-changing fruit roll up, so nice.

2 comments:

Carleton & Robyn said...

Wow! Cody is a little man! He's growing up. Your house is humungo! How fun!

Julander Family said...

Holy cow I haven't looked at your blog for awhile I guess! Congrats on baby number three! Finally! Yeah, so you are due Septemberish??? We need to have a play date. I miss you!