Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Air Show at HAFB!

Nate got some really great shots at the air show last month, so I thought I should post these too.



The smoking parachuters and stunt planes were my favorite! These two looked like they were going to hit, then they both turned, it was pretty cool.



The jets were a little too loud, we finally remembered we'd come prepared with earplugs!




The shiny one and the formation flying was Nate's favorite. I know he's going to cringe when he reads this, that I called his favorite plane "the shiny one" rather than it's make and model that I'm sure he told me 10 times that day. He might even be annoyed enough to log in and edit this himself! We'll see...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Catherine, Its a p-51 mustang also known as the Cadillac of the sky. It is shiny! :)

Zabriskie Family said...

Ya! A new post! We need to get together soon and not just for 15 minutes. How is the new house do you love it? Talk to you soon.